Pra Rian Jaroen Porn Bon in Nuea Tong Daeng Pim Niyom with Gammagarn code stamp 15 on front face and code Tor. This exhibit is in Nuea Tong Daeng, and won 1st Prize WinnerTrophy, with Certificate of authenticity, from the Great Luang Phu Tim Issarigo of Wat Laharn Rai.
The amulet was entered into competition, on the 3rd of March 2562 BE, at Wat Pai Lom Meeting of the Samakom Anuraks Pra Krueang Luang Por Tim Luead Ban Kaay, won first prize, and was authenticated and Certificated in the Siam Amulet Original Society, and Certificated as Authentic Prizewinner again for the second occasion, at the Samakom Anuraks Luead Ban Kaay Luang Phu Tim amulet preservation society on the 4th March 2562 BE. With this double prize winniung Gammagarn Amulet, we present a pristine exhibit of Luang Phu Tim's eternal classic Guru Monk Coin the Rian Jaroen Porn Bon, in Nuea Tong Daeng, this one being a Pim Biyom Jaek Gammagarn in Nuea Tong Daeng (Sacred Copper), with Thai ๑๕ (Number 15 Numerals code stamp, and the ท. (T for 'Tim') code stamp.
Only very few nubered code stamp Gammagarn Jaroen Porn amulets were made, in both Pim Niyom, and Pim Jor Gradok block press models. This edition was released in 2517 BE, and handed out during the ceremony (Jaek Gammagarn). Free EMS/Fed-Ex/DHL Shipping is offered Worldwide Included in the Price for this Amulet. Please use the image gallery to see the full compendium of photos including Macro Close-Ups of the details of the coin.
The amulet comes with its first Prize Certificate of 1st Prize Block Niyom Winner and Authenticity, which we will plasticize, for safe keeping and preservation for you, and send with the trophy, and we also add the special offer of free solid silver waterproof custom casing, stainless steel, or waterproof casing if desired. The Pim Niyom amulet, is also known as the 'Block Niyom' for the fact it is considered by the top experts as the most preferred block press model, valued slightly above the Pim Jor Gradok. Personally however, we ourselves, see no reason to prefer one model above the other, except for to follow general preference, like a sheep, because both block presses are equally beautiful, and have their own points of interest, and are equally sacred and powerfully blessed. 'Niyom' (preferred), is hence more of an academic method of categorizing amulets these days, than to tell you which one you should prefer. Therefore we recommend you always 'follow your own heart' as to what is 'Niyom' (preferred,above others), in your own book of rules.For indeed, did the people who defined what is 'Niyom class' and what is not, we ask you "did thety do a poll of 30,000 collectors to ask which they prefer?" Of course not! So how on earth can they name a particular block press 'Preferred' when they do not know the personal taste of each individual?
Hence, one should not lay too much value on the word 'Niyom' because amulets are not a matter of mass preference, they are a matter of personal preference, and personal faith.
This rare Pim Niyom Gammagarn First Prize Trophy winning coin amulet of Luang Por Tim, is a wonderful opportunity for devotees who seek the true power of a world class amulet from a world class edition, and also a wonderful Ongk Kroo reference study exhibit, for you to peruse under the eye loupe. The amulet is a perfect and authentic study material, to train the eyes as to the appearance of the Muan Sarn and Surface textures of the Classic amulets of Luang Phu Tim Hence, the amulet is also a perfect 'Ongk Kroo' reference study material for students of the Pantheon, and will increase your chances of spotting an essential rarity at the right price, and without danger of risking a fakery.
The Rian Jaroen Porn amulet is one of the master Class members of the Pantheon of amulets of Luang Phu Tim, and was made in two different versions, the Rian Jaroen Porn Bon (words ‘Jaroen Porn’ written above Luang Phu Tim), and the Rain Jaroen Porn Lang (words ‘Jaroen Porn’ written below Luang Phu Tim). Various variations were made using different sacred metals, and differing code stamps and block presses, which makes for a complex documentation, which left the Samakom Pra, denying some now universally accepted models, due to the difficulty in documentation. As the decades have passed and various investigative authors have gathered and compiled a more complete encyclopedic work of the pantheon, it is much easier to define and pinpoint which series and block press each amulet comes from.
Below - a Closeup of the coin to reveal an Informative Point of Study: This model is a Pim Block Niyom, and different from the other block press 'Jor Gradok' in the fact that the Pim NIyom has a perfect letter J (จ), in the words 'Jaroen Porn', whereas the Pim Jor Gradok ,has a small anomalous ridge under the top of the Thai letter Jor (จ), which would be visible as double ridged line underneath. The block Niyom block press does not have this feature. The surface of the amulet has thin lines covering the totality of the flat regions from the tensions of the pressing of the semi-molten amulets, resulting in a beautiful criss-crossed lines surface sheen on the flat pars of the surface of the coin. This is also a feature than must be present and visible on an authentic Rian Jaroen Porn PIm Niyom, and is referred to as 'Phiw Dteung' (tight skin) by Thai Amulet Pundits.
Below; a video slideshow for comparison, study and perusal, of another similar exhibit of the Rian Jaroen Porn, this one being the other block press, Pim Jor Gradok, where you can study the very subtle differences. The amulet was one which we obtained before this exhibit, sometime in the past, which was also entered in competition on a different date, and which won a second prize on that occasion. Both the exhibit in the video, and this exhibit, possess all the necessary characteristics of a Master Class Pim Niyom Prizewinner amulet of each block press version, that will remain eternally priceless and famously sacred.
Below; Encyclopaedic Documentation of the Rian Jaroen Porn Bon Nuea Tong Daeng Jaek Gammagarn
Luang Phu Tim Issarigo, is of course not only one of the most highly acclaimed and sought after Guru Monks for his amulets, he is the holder of the highest esteem in Thai Buddhist amulet history for Pong Prai Kumarn powders.
Below : A different and very rare to find block press version of this same series, the Rian Jaroen Porn Lang Pim Niyom (writing below monk instead of above - model number 2) Jaek Gammagarn, in Nuea Tong Daeng.
Luang Phu Tim, is Internationally Acclaimed, for his famous Pra Pong Prai Kumarn amulets, and Look Om powder balls. As to the classic 'Rian' type coin image amulets which have become all time favourites, and eternally, world famous classic amulets of the high end variety.
His Rian Jaroen Porn, (both Jaroen Porn Bon and Jaroen Porn Lang versions), his Rian Huang Chueam, Rian Traimas, Rian Sema, Rian Pra Jao Thaksin, and Rian Nakprok are amongst the most highly sought after coin amulets of all.
Above; Rian Jaroen Porn Bon Nuea Tong Daeng Jaek Gammagarn
This amulet is hence not only one of the world's most highly sought after and famous amulets, renowned for its sacred power, it is also a second prizewinner in its category, with certificate, making this an extremely desirable acquisition for any true devotee of Luang Phu, or collector of the amulets of Luang Phu Tim. An amulet with a past, a present, and an eternal future of fame and legend, with decades of confirmed miraculous power coming from the devotees who pray to and wear this amulet.
The Rian Jaroen Porn Pantheon
A total of 17,820 coins were made in all the different versions, which can be divided up and categorized in the following manner
1. Rian Jaroen Porn Lang Nuea Tong Kam Solid Gold coins of which 16 were made. each individual amulet has its number from 1 - 16 embossed on the rear face. The secret code Thai letter t ท is hidden in the space between Luang Phu Tims right arm and his torso. The surface of the coin to the side of Luang Phu’s left arm has the Khom Agkhara syllable ‘SA’ inscribed on each coin, for ‘Samrej’ (meaning ‘success in one’s endeavors)
2. Rian Jaroen Porn Nuea Ngern (solid silver) coins, made in both Jaroen Porn Bon (Pim Niyom and Pim Jor Gradok, both with Gammagarn versions), and Jaroen Porn Lang versions (words ‘Jaroen Porn’ being either above or below Luang Phu Tim’s image). A total of only 343 coins were made in silver. This was because after pressing 237 coins using the Jaroen Porn Lang (words below Luang Phu) block press, the block press broke. So they repaired the block press buy filing off the ‘Jaroen Porn’ from below Luang Phu’s image and redesigning new letters above his image instead (Jaroen Porn Bon).
They then pressed the remaining 72 coins to complete the series of 343 coins. The Jaroen Porn Bon coin is hence much rarer to find than the Jaroen Porn lang, for only 72 of the 343 coins made in silver were given the ‘Jaroen Porn Bon’ design version. Each coin had its own individual series number from 1 - 343 stamped on the rear face, between the letters ‘Na Ma Pa Ta’ and the words ‘Wat Laharn Rai’. The Thai letter ท T is stamped underneath the leg of the dais upon which Luang Phu Tim sits on the left side of the coin in silver versions.
3. Rian Jaroen Porn Nuea Nava Loha (Nine Sacred Metals), of which 1,166 coins were made, with the words ‘Jaroen Porn’ being situated above the image of Luang Phu Tim, which means all Nava Loha versions are found only in Jaroen Porn Bon version with the words above Luang Phu’s head. the series code numbers 1 - 1,166 were individually stamped on each coin below the image of Luang Phu Tim, with the code stamp Thai letter ท T stamped on his Sangkati robe sash on the chest.
Below : the dot on the surface of the coin within the Khom Sacred Letter NA is one of the 'Dtamni' marks of authenticity of the Riann Jaroen Porn Bon PIm Jor Gradok.
4. Rian Jaroen Porn Bon and Jaroen Porn Lang in Nuea Tong Daeng, of which 15, 895 coins were made in various models and versions. 9000 were made in Jaroen Porn Bon version, and 6895 were made in Jaroen Porn Lang version. These amulets were pressed with two different block presses which resulted in the Aim Aksorn Leuk (deep lettering relief), and Pim Aksorn Dtern (shallow relief lettering).
5. Special Gammagarn Amulets - Rian Jaroen Porn Bon and Jaroen Porn Lang Jaek Gammagarn (Circa 800 coins made), in Nuea Tong Daeng, Galai Tong and other substances. These were handed out during the ceremony to devotees, and were hence undocumented in complete detail, and for some special models, one needs to know the 'Dtamni' to peruse and confirm their authenticity, and the knowledge acquired from the old folk of Ban Kaay who were alive and present during the time of Luang Por Tim, which is something our proprietor Ajarn Spencer Littlewood spent much time on visiting the Ban Kaay area around Wat Laharn Rai, and talking with the old folk, and comparing amulets, and knowledge, and collecting historical fact.
(chant to the Triple Gem first (Namo Tassa) 3 times)
Idti Sukadto Arahang Putto Namo Puttaaya -- Ma A U Tugkhang Anijjang Anadtaa Putto Putto
Because we guarantee delivery or money back/replacement, and Guarantee Authentic with real Blessings with all our amulets. Postage is Free Worldwide for all orders amounting to under 300 grams (60 grams for USA and Canada). We give Gifts with all orders large or small. Buying is Easy with our Secure Payment Gateway using Debit, Credit Card or Paypal, with customer protection built in by Paypal. Guaranteed Satisfaction with our 'You Can't Lose' policy, where we guarantee you that your item will be delivered, or if not, we replace or refund you. It is impossible to lose when you choose Us as your trusted supplier of Thai Buddhist Amulets and Occult Charms.
Good Service, only authentic amulets, and very Generous to customers, who always receive a nice gfift with every order! highly appreciated. Ajarn Spencer's knowledge induces great trust in the authenticity of the amulets in store
Author and Mystic
Ancient Amulet is Owned by Thai Buddhism and Occult Author, Ajarn Spencer Littlewood, who Guarantees Our Service with His Name. If there is one thing for which Ajarn Spenceris publicly known for, it is his Honesty, and his liking to Practice Generosity, which is one of the reasons Ancient Amulet has a rule that all customers receive minimum one free gift (amulet) of value with every order.
Online Only 24/7/365 Based in Krabi Thailand.
12:00 am - 12:am